The Flat Bench is the cornerstone of any gym. Perform all of your favorite free weight exercises safe in the knowledge that you are using a safe and strong bench. An extremely strong Flat Bench built above commercial standard, the Force USA Commercial Flat Bench is one of the toughest gym benches in existence.
The Force USA Commercial Flat Bench is an extremely solid unit and provides the ability to perform your free weight exercises to build a rock solid body! The back rest features DuraCore™ high density foam which is extremely comfortable and will not bottom out during your workout. Combine with a power rack, smith machine or squat racks for the ultimate workout!
- Designed in the USA for use in Commercial Gyms
- 4mm Thick Heavy Duty Steel
- 300kg Weight Rating!!
Assembled Dimensions – 134cm (Length) x 62cm (Width) x 46cm (Height)
Backrest = 120cm (Length) x 30cm (Width) x 6cm densely thick padding. Gives you some of the best free weight exercises to build a rock solid body!
- Perform free-weight exercises knowing you are safe, with quality DuraCore™ padding you will not bottom out and can build your muscles to the max!
- Get a full-body workout with the strongest and most versatile Flat Bench available
- Front handle & Dual rear transport wheels allows you to easily move and roll the bench anywhere you like without having to pick up the bench completely
- Non slip feet gives you a solid and stable workout
- SteelForce™ Structural Integrity – Built to last high quality heavy-gauge steel that supports even the toughest of workouts.
- DuraCore™ High Density Foam Padding – Strong and durable high density gym quality foam padding.
- VorTex™ Upholstery – Commercial grade upholstery which has a rip-stop feature.
- EcoCoat™ – Environmentally friendly powder coating.
- Sewn Seats – Not only do they feature VorTex Upholstery, they look nicer too. Sewn seats are more comfortable and will last longer than vinyl seats that are just stretched or stapled on.
- Force USA Class A, Lifetime Structural Replacement Warranty along with 2 years parts warranty on all cables and pulleys.