The Concept 2 Model D Rowing Machine has become the industry benchmark in indoor rowers.
Benefits of Rowing Training:
- Provides a superb aerobic work-out.
- Exercises every major muscle group in the body.
- Benefits heart and lungs with superb cardiovascular conditioning.
- Is a time-efficient form of exercise and an excellent stress-reliever.
- Is weight-supporting and non-jarring and so is ideal for rehabilitative exercise.
- It can be a very effective fat burning and weight loss exercise.
- It is a lifelong exercise, suitable for people of all ages.
- It provides a smooth, rhythmic movement that is both safe and enjoyable.
- PM3 Monitor with 1 LogCard
- USB Connection Cable
- Owner's Manual
- Concept2 Chain Oil
Concept 2 Model D Features:
- PM3 Performance Monitor is standard on all Model D Indoor Rowers.
- Adjustable monitor arm allows for more compact storage
- Aluminum rail capped with a stainless-steel track allows the seat to move smoothly and facilitates full leg involvement in the rowing stroke to provide a true, full-body workout
- Ergonomic handle allows for a natural arm and hand position while rowing.
- Fan engineered to minimize noise while providing the smooth feel of rowing on the water
- Flexfoot footrests adjust for quick and easy sizing.
- Spiral damper controls airflow to the flywheel allowing users to choose the feel of a sleek, fast boat or a slow, heavy boat.
- Separates easily for storage
- Redesigned framelock mechanism makes it easy to separate into two pieces for transport and storage.
- Caster wheels make it mobile.
- Generator feature provides operating power to the PM3 during use, greatly extending battery life.
- Bold new color scheme and graphics.
Easy to Store
- Easily separates into two pieces.
- Can be stored standing in a closet or corner.
- Built-in caster wheels make it easy for one person to move.
This warranty extends to the original purchaser of the product warranted hereunder, and to each transferee
owner of the product during the term of the warranty.
This warranty covers the Concept2 Indoor Rower and each of its component parts, except that the warranty does
not cover any failure of the Indoor Rower to conform with the warranty which was caused by unreasonable use,
including but not limited to failure by the consumer to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance.
The consumer must perform or have performed the following maintenance in order to keep the warranty in
A. Clean and Lubricate the Chain: The Chain must be cleaned and lubricated at least every 50 hours. If the
Indoor Rower is used in an institutional setting, then the chain must be cleaned and lubricated at least once a
B. Disassembly of Monitor Prohibited: Any attempt to disassemble the performance monitor will void the
warranty with respect to those components.
C. Seat Roller Performance: The monorail must be kept clean in order for the seat rollers to be covered by this
warranty. Note that seat rollers are deemed normal wear items on the Indoor Rower. Daily cleaning of the
monorail, as recommended in the maintenance section of the owner’s manual, will reduce wear of seat
In the event of a defect, malfunction, or other failure of the product not caused by any misuse or damage to the
product while in the possession of the consumer, Concept2, Inc. will remedy the failure or defect, without charge
to the consumer, within 14 business days. The remedy will consist of repair or replacement of the product, or
refund of the purchase price, at Concept2 Australia’s option. However; Concept2 Australia will not elect refund
unless it is unable to provide replacement, and repair is not commercially practicable and cannot be made within
the time for performance, or unless the consumer is willing to accept such refund.
If this product or one of its component parts contains a defect or malfunction, after a reasonable number of
attempts by the warrantor to remedy the defects or malfunctions, the consumer is entitled to either a refund or
replacement of the product or its component part or parts. Replacement of a component part includes free
installation if the unit is returned to Concept2 Australia (freight is at the consumer’s expense).
Metal Frame Parts – 5 year Limited Warranty
Concept2 willrepair orreplace, at our option, any ofthemetal frame partslisted below thatfail due to a defectin
materials or workmanship for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase of your Concept 2 Indoor Rower.
The 5 years warranty applies to the following parts:
Rear leg assembly Monorail (excluding stainless steel track)
Seat frame Monorail hangers & bolt tubes
Footplates Metal box arm
Chain guide brackets Monitor mount arm
Front legs Front foot bar (excluding caster wheels)
Flywheel axle & bearings All screws & bolts
Flywheel cover (including inner and outer pans, perf outlet)
All parts – 2 year Limited Warranty
Concept2 will repair or replace, at our option, any part (excluding monitor batteries and Suunto Heart Rate chest
belts) that fails for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase of your Concept2 Indoor Rower. The Suunto
Heart Rate chest belt has a warranty for one year only.
This warranty does not cover:
• Damage to the finish of your machine;
• Damage sustained as a result from neglect, abuse or failure to follow Indoor Rower Maintenance
Requirements (see p. 36 of the Concept2 Indoor Rower Manual)
• Freight charges and, if applicable, customs clearance fees;
• Labour for installation of any parts supplied to you under warranty.
To obtain this warranty service:
a. Register your warranty details online at www.concept2.com.au. Make sure you record your serial number
here for future convenience:_________________________________________
b. Contact Concept 2 Australia by telephone (1800 73 00 51) to inform us of the nature of the problem. Please
make note of the serial number on your rower (The serial number is located on the underside of the metal
box arm near the flywheel).
c. Send the defective part to the address below.
d. Enclose name, return freight address, telephone number
and a brief description of how the problem occurred.
e. It is recommended you staple your purchase receipt to
this warranty information sheet for future reference.
Jeff Sykes & Associates Pty Ltd
65‐67 Tucker Street,
Breakwater VIC 3219, AUSTRALIA
Toll free number: 1800 73 00 51
Fax: (03) 5221 2596
E‐mail: [email protected]
Web site: www.concept2.com.au
Dimensions: Length 242cm, Width 61cm
Seat Height: 36cm
Weight of Machine: 26kg
Space Recommended for Use: 275cm x 122cm
Stored Dimensions: 64 x 84 x 135cm (H)
Maximum User Weight: 225kg
Boxed Dimensions: 142 x 38 x 56 cm