Force USA Smith Machine
Force USA Smith Machine - The Force USA Smith Machine system has it all for serious training at home. This smith machine features "Ultra-Glide" linear bearings assuring a smooth movement and a frame structure with a 7° slant designed to accommodate natural upper and lower body movements. This includes a Lat Bar, Triceps Rope, Shiver Bar, Ankle Strap, Single Handle and Chromed V-Bar. This smith machine has it all for a serious, effective workout.
NOTE: Bench and Weights NOT included.
- 50mm x 70mm and 50mm x 50mm heavy duty tubular steel construction
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 237cm x 197cm x 215cm
- Smith machine is able to accept standard size weights (28mm shaft) or olympic size (50mm shaft) as it includes adapter sleeves
- Cable cross overs
- Durable white powder coated finish
- 9.5cm nylon pulleys with sealed ball bearings
- 2000 lbs. tensile strength aircraft cable
- High quality 1" chrome guide rods
- Smith's "Ultra-Glide" linear bearings assures smoothest movement
- Commercial grade pop pins adjustment with tightening features
- Frame structure features a 7-degree slant designed to accommodate the natural upper and lower body movements
- "Off the floor" base frame design provides increased stability
- Adjustable bar catches and safety stoppers
- Cage uprights feature chromed diamond striker plates and commercial grade bar and safety catch
- Diamond plated non-slip foot brace for seated row exercises
- 6 Olympic plate storage pegs
- Includes Lat Bar, Triceps Rope, Shiver Bar, Ankle Strap, Single Handle and Chromed V-Bar
- Chrome sliding track for easy pop pin back pad angle adjustment
- Total of 9 lockout positions for the bar
- Powder coating colour: silver
- Lifetime warranty against structural manufacturing defects on the entire product.
- 2 years parts replacement warranty on cables, pulleys & other moving parts including end-caps and bolts under normal home use.
- 90 days replacement warranty on upholstery under normal home use.
- Warranty covers spare parts replacements only and does not include labour.
- Warranty will be voided if equipment is deemed to have been misused or not used in suitable environment.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|