Spirit CR800 Recumbent Bike
The Spirit CR800 Recumbent Bike is engineered for the commercial environment. It features an easy-to-access step through frame design and easy-adjust seta system.The console offers multiple programs with 40 levels of resistance.
Features of the Spirit CR800 Recumbent:
- 40 levels of resistance
- High density foam seat for extra comfort
- Self-generating power - no need to plug in.
- Oversized foot pedals with fast latching system
- Contact and telemetric heart rate capabilities.
- Built-in cooling fan
- Easy seat adjustment
- Transport wheels integrated into the front floor support tube for ease of repositioning. Simply lift and tilt the front end to roll the unit to your desired location.
- Poly V Belt Drive w/Self-Tensioner
- Flywheel: 13.6kg
- 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel Cranks with Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- Heavy Gauge High Strength Steel Frame with Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Large Blue-LED Matrix Window with 20-Character Message Center, Integrated Reading Rack
- Console Feedback: Time, Distance, Calories, Watts, Speed, RPM, Pulse, and METs
Assembled Dimensions: 142cm Long x 75cm Wide x 127.5cm High
Maximum User Weight: 205kg
Parts & Electronics: 5 Years
Labour: 2 Years