Pro Pack -The Complete Total Body Training System
It's all you need to have a complete home gym. The Pro Pack II Suspension Training Bundle builds strength, increases flexibility and develops core stability and power...anytime you want, anywhere you want. All you need is a door, a tree branch, or any number of easy anchor points.
P2 Training Bundle comes complete with:
• 1 x P2 Suspension Trainer
• 1 x P2 Door Anchor
• 1 x 36 page Workout Guide
• 1 x 65 min Training DVD
• 1 x Mesh Carrying Bag
6 Month Warranty on Manufacturer Defect (Non Commercial Use)
How To Use:
- Simply attach to a door frame and attach with hooks; or even car doors or trees which are able to support your body weight
- Suspended bodyweight training is a simple, low-tech exercise modality, offering a no-frills yet mercilessly effective way to take your training anywhere. It leverages gravity and the user’s bodyweight.
- The Pro Pack Suspension Training system is a proprietary exercise modality capable of safely performing hundreds of functional exercises to build power, strength, flexibility, balance, core stability, mobility, and prevent injuries at your preferred level of intensity and duration. Endurance and metabolic conditioning are staples of this versatile apparatus.
- The Pro Pack is a complete training system that is perfect for all levels of fitness. Each package includes complete usage instructions, training tips, and a comprehensive full body workout that will adapt to your improved fitness. Suspended bodyweight training has become an effective and convenient portable modality among competitive athletes in a variety of endurance and team sports at every level on the globe.
Please allow 1-2 working days to receive your item.
The TRX Suspension Training system was developed by former Navy SEAL Randy Hetrick while stationed in Southeast Asia. He devised a way to use his body weight as resistance by stitching scrap parachute webbing into straps that could fasten to a door, a tree limb, or anything sturdy about nine feet high.
The ease of adjustments and quick transitions from one exercise to the next creates a time-efficient and total body workout in which you determine the intensity. It can be used indoors or outside. A modular anchoring interface with a quick-release carabiner provides the ultimate in fast set-ups and takedowns. The patented self-adjusting Equalizer Loop provides unparalleled durability, simplicity, and safety. The re-designed handles provide comfort and the foot cradles accommodate a size 16 shoe.
Fitness Anywhere, Inc. is a San Francisco-based company committed to social and environmental responsibility. It uses completely recycled packaging material made from 100% post-consumer content. The company develops and delivers world-class training products and workout programs for everyone from fitness enthusiasts and professionals of any age and ability to top name athletes across the planet.
- Weight: 2.5kg
- Add on safety locking loop to avoid easy slipping while working out. Maintain more balancing when doing one arm or one leg exercises
- Material is more durable than P1
- Upgraded buckle design for easier set up and release
- Delivers a fast, effective total-body workout
- Helps build rock-solid muscle
- Increases muscular endurance
- Benefits people of all fitness levels (pro athletes to seniors)
- Easy to use anytime and can be set-up anywhere (gym, home, hotel or outdoors)
- Suitable for those with busy lives but want to live a healthy lifestyle; save trips to the gym
|Brand||Aussie Fitness Equipment|