Commercial Rubber Tiles offer excellent durability, performance and easy installation with no need for any nasty smelling glues or adhesives. The non-slip surface meets AS/NZS 4586 & AS/NZS 4663 (2004) testing standards while being easy to clean, maintain and is the best flooring solution for years of commercial use. Commercial Rubber Tiles are made from recycled rubber scrap tires.
10mm Commercial Rubber Tiles can be installed easily on nearly any flat surface including concrete, asphalt, bricks, wood, tiles, grass or dirt. No special tools are needed for installation, just place each tiles on a fat surface side by side and start to use them. Approximate weight of each tile is 11kg which is why there is no need for any nasty glues or adhesives. If you need to relocate them in the future, just pick the tiles up and move them to their new location for an easy installation.
- Commercial Quality Rubber Tiles
- Standard 1m x 1m x 10mm size with bevelled edge
- Tested for use in indoor and outdoor conditions
- Slip Resistant - High-density rubber compounds with a low mesh count for slip resistance even when wet! Tested to meet AS/NZS standards
- Allows for great under foot cushioning when working out in gym conditions or for use in children’s playgrounds
- Rubber Tiles are stain resistant and easily maintained for long term commercial use
- Easy Installation - Simply lay each rubber tile on a flat surface, no need for any nasty glues or adhesives
- Shock-Absorbent – Ideal for high impact uses
- Made from premium 100% recycled and eco-friendly rubber
- Reduces noise and vibrations
- Easy cleaning with a broom or sponge both indoor and outdoor
- Easily cut to fit into corners with a stanley knife
Independently tested to meet Australian standards: AS/NZS 4586 & AS/NZS 4663 (2004)
NO ODOUR MATS