Shipping & Returns
Shipping costs can be determined by adding the item to your shopping cart, then entering your Post Code in the Shipping Estimate Calculator.
All regular sized items (under 22kg and less than 1.2m long) will usually be shipped within two (2) business days of placing order via your prefferred courier or Australia Post. Deliveries are scheduled from Monday to Friday, between 8am - 5pm local time and will require a signature. In order to sign for the goods, the customer must 100% guarantee that someone will be available between 9AM and 5PM Monday to Friday to sign for goods. If the courier company attempts to deliver your goods between these hours and no one is there to sign for your items a card will be left and SECOND DELIVERY CHARGES WILL APPLY or you can collect the goods from the courier's depot. If there is a chance no one will be home, please leave instructions for the goods to be left somewhere or get it delivered to a business address.
Undeliverable and returned shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer.
In-Store Pickup Orders:
Online order's are available for pickup at any Aussie Fitness store or BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT at one of our warehouses in Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne or Perth. Warehouse pick up availability will depend on the brand and product ordered. Please check with us first. Store pick up will not incur shipping charges. Once the order is placed, your order will begin the process towards completion and you will be e-mailed the necessary paperwork for pickup once the order is ready. Once order is ready items will be held for 7 days only.
Items over 22kg will be shipped via common freight carrier (not Australia Post). Please note: The courier drivers will not call prior to delivery as they only have personal mobiles so DO NOT expect to receive a call prior to delivery. If you are available for delivery, you must assist the driver in unloading. Due to OH&S regulations, the drivers are unable to lift cartons over 25kg. The courier driver is only responsible for getting the items curbside at your premises and will not unload large orders by themselves or carry up stairs. They will not be responsible for lifting heavy items off the truck, carrying items upstairs / inside etc. Someone must be home to accept and sign for the product. Please allow up to 10 business days for arrival.
Items marked free shipping typically covers all major cities across Australia. However, in the event you are in a rural or remote location, you will be advised if additional shipping charges apply. Commodity items including but not limited to weight plates, kettlebells, dumbbells, and chrome weight lifting bars are not eligible for any free shipping offers at any time.
All online orders involve drop-off only and do not include assembly.
Short Deliveries & Damage To Packaging:
When the delivering carrier brings your order you MUST count the pieces you receive & look for any damage to the packaging. It is noted on the carrier's delivery note, the number of boxes you should receive. If the number of boxes you receive does not exactly match the number of pieces on the carrier's delivery note, you MUST note the number of pieces you received on the delivery note by your signature. Damage to packaging MUST be noted on the delivery note next to your signature. You must cross out "delivered in good condition" from the carrier's delivery note. It is very important to check your order. A signature is an acceptance that you have received the whole order & that the packaging was in good condition.
Any short delivery of boxes must be reported to Aussie Fitness within 72 hours of signing. Neither Aussie Fitness nor the delivering carrier can be held responsible for short deliveries or damages to packaging if you do not note them on your delivery note. This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of the goods being faulty. The customer is asked to examine the goods as soon as reasonably possible after delivery & notify us of any fault or damage within seven (7) days of delivery. If the Buyer shall fail to comply with these provisions, the Goods shall be conclusively presumed to be in accordance with the terms and conditions and free from any defect or damage.
- All returns must be approved by us prior to you returning the faulty item back to us. We will only accept returns should the item be faulty or damaged prior to you receiving the goods. We will not accept returns for goods damaged in your care nor for change of mind.
- Proof of purchase (Receipt) is required for a Return to be accepted by us.
- Any costs involved in returning the product to us is at the customers expense for freight and packaging.
- Returned products may be subject to a re-stocking fee of up to 10% of the original purchase price. Re-stocking fee includes labour, checking of items, and administration time and costs for issue of refund, cancellation of order etc.
- All products must be packed and returned in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. Failure to return the product in the original, unmarked packaging may incur a repacking fee of 10% of the purchase price due to the bulky size of the goods.
Any expenses relating to the return of your product to us will normally have to be paid by you. For online store purchases, we will pay a reasonable amount for return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure.
You are NOT entitled to a refund if you:
- Simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
- Realise you can't afford the goods;
- Found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
- Chose the wrong size or colour;
- Knew about the particular fault prior to purchase; and/or
- Were responsible for causing the fault.
At any time, Aussie Fitness reserves the right to refuse a return or exchange. If you have any questions regarding our policy, please call 1800 203 466.