Online Sales Return Policy
All returns must be approved by us prior to you returning the faulty item back to us. We will only accept returns should the item be faulty or damaged prior to you receiving the goods. We will not accept returns for goods damaged in your care nor for change of mind.
Proof of purchase (Receipt) is required for a Return to be accepted by us.
Any costs involved in returning the product to us is at the customers expense for freight and packaging.
Returned products may be subject to a re-stocking fee of up to 10% of the original purchase price. Re-stocking fee includes labour, checking of items, and administration time and costs for issue of refund, cancellation of order etc.
All products must be packed and returned in the original, unmarked packaging including any accessories, manuals, documentation and registration that shipped with the product. Failure to return the product in the original, unmarked packaging may incur a repacking fee of 10% of the purchase price due to the bulky size of the goods.
Any expenses relating to the return of your product to us will normally have to be paid by you. For online store purchases, we will pay a reasonable amount for return freight for any product assessed as having a major failure.
You are NOT entitled to a refund if you:
- Simply change your mind or no longer want the goods;
- Realise you can't afford the goods;
- Found the same item at a cheaper price elsewhere;
- Chose the wrong size or colour;
- Knew about the particular fault prior to purchase; and/or
- Were responsible for causing the fault.
Online Returns Procedure
In all instances Aussie Fitness Equipment must be contacted prior to a return being sent so that a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) number can be provided. This ensures that all returns are dealt with as quickly as possible. Failure to adhere to these instructions may result in delays processing your return or additional costs.
- Step 1: Contact Aussie Fitness for RMA and detailed return instructions
- Step 2: Address and repackage the item/s securely to avoid any damage in shipping
- Step 3: Item/s put into transport and tracking details sent to Aussie Fitness
- Step 4: Item/s received into the Aussie Fitness warehouse and item/s condition checked
- Step 5: Upon item/s confirmed being saleable; a refund, credit or exchange will be processed
To start a Return login to the Resolution Centre or contact Aussie Fitness providing your order number and details of what you would like to return and why.
Refunds are processed within 2 business days of being approved. Refunds are sent back using the original payment method (e.g. Paypal back to Paypal, Mastercard back to Mastercard). Depending on your financial institution it may take 4-5 business days for these funds to be made available in your account.
Aussie Fitness Equipment abides by the Australian Consumer Law (ACL) and believes in giving all consumers fair treatment.