The Benefits of Indian Club Training
- Shoulder strength and flexibility: Indian club training ensures you work your shoulders using their full range of motion, thus providing more complete shoulder strength and flexibility. If you’re involved in any sport that requires strong, flexible shoulders (and elbows too) like baseball, martial arts, and tennis, you’ll definitely benefit from Indian club training.
- Grip and forearm strength: Holding a weight that’s at the end of a handle requires ample forearm strength. Also, holding onto the clubs so they don’t go flying out of your hands mid-swing helps you build a grip like a vise.
- Core strength: The swinging motion requires you to engage your core muscles in order to stabilize your trunk.
- Body coordination: Some of the more advanced Indian club swings require highly developed body coordination skills.
* Picture for illustration purposes only. Actual colour and brand may vary depending on availability
|Brand||Aussie Fitness Equipment|