The clubbell - commonly called an Indian Clubbell, is a club swinging tool that is primarily used for strength and conditioning, fitness training, and athletic performance enhancement.
The Clubbell is an ideal tool for:
- Moving through the 6 Degree’s of Freedom our bodies are meant to move in.
- Strength training that decompresses and lubricates the joints, rather than compressing and depleting them of all nutrients and shock absorption.
- Increased force production (leading to strength and power) due to its off-center of mass, with a lighter weight, to ensure optimal health and longevity.
- Increasing levels of sophistication to ensure continued nervous system stimulation.
- Strengthening of tendons and ligaments to support the muscles gained and what you use them for.
Another advantage of the Clubbell is the ability to micro adjust the “weight”.
With the off-center weight distribution, if you simply move your hands closer to the center of mass, it becomes “lighter” because the leverage disadvantage is decreased.
You want to make it “heavier”, simply move your hands further away from the center of mass and bring your hands closer together.
You can’t do this with a dumbbell or even Kettlebell. It’s fixed weight is it’s fixed weight. You want to increase resistance, you have to get the next size up.
With the Clubbell however, you can go slightly heavier knowing you can adjust until you are strong enough to handle the weight at full length.